Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have Windows 7 and all of the email folders and subfolders

Customer Question

I have Windows 7 and all of the email folders and subfolders in Outlook simply vanished. They contain emails related to various business matters.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

What version of outlook are you using, outlook 2007, 2010, 2013 , or do you mean outlook.com ?

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.