Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I ave outlook 2016 operating on Windows 10.. I can not see

Customer Question

I ave outlook 2016 operating on Windows 10.. I can not see any e-mails I have received in my inbox.. but I see them on Outlook on my phone.
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: first noticed today...
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: various things like restartiong, making suggested changes to settings .. My email is IMAP.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: new computer...Toshiba... nothing else I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine previously on the computer? Is there any error or message?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,