Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am running Outlook 2013 on my laptop. Rackspace is my

Customer Question

Hi. I am running Outlook 2013 on my laptop. Rackspace is my email provider. I have an extensive tree of file folders under my Inbox in Outlook. One of the folders has disappeared (the ONLY one of about 100 that has disappeared). Let's call it Folder X. If I search for a specific email that I know is in Folder X, it appears in the search results. And if I hover over the email, it says the email's location is Folder X! So it appears the emails are still on the server, but without being able to click on the Folder X icon, I cannot see them unless I remember each one individually and pull it up thru a search. I also have a Lumia Windows phone. I CAN access Folder X from the phone. It has only disappeared from my laptop Outlook application.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do not know. Please let me know how to check.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Please go to this link, it will detect it for you:

http://supportdetails.com/

Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Ok, then we can proceed in this chat mode instead of remote access. Please tell me which version of Windows you are using.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i told you i dont know and asked for your assistance in helping me figure it out
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this isnt what i expected for help. please charge the $5 and i am going to hang up. thank you for your time.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I already told you how, but I believe you might missed the part of the reply.

http://supportdetails.com/

In that page it will tell you your OS version

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Under Operating System, please tell me what is listed there so that we can proceed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please let me know how to rate using the stars above.thank you for that. i am going to go a different route for help.please let me know how to rate you so that i only pay the $5 but i dont hurt your ratings!
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Oh I am very sorry about that. Are you sure you do not want to continue with this? The rating is disabled since I have not provided an answer yet. I am still here to help you if you wish to continue.

If you want to discontinue the question and have a refund, here is the link about refunding:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** dont need a refund of the $5. What do i need to do to make sure that is my only charge?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I understand. But at this time, you place a deposit so you need to request for a refund so that that deposit will be refunded.

Or do you want me to request it for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please request it for me if that is the only way to do it. I am perfectly fine with paying the deposit. It is $5, right? I just don't want any charge above that. Please verify.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, that is correct. Any deposit after the initial charge of 5 will be refunded.

I will close this question now and request for your refund.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you!btw, if there is a deposit above $5 that needs to be refunded, the website is misleading. it says the deposit is $5 and anything above that is only paid when satisfactorily completed. Just pointing that out.But thank you. How much is the "refund"? what have i been charged so far?? i was only expecting $5....unless we resolved