Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have had this e-mail address for15years and now you tell…

Customer Question
I have had this e-mail...
I have had this e-mail address for15years and now you tell me it does not exist in your system user name is***@******.*** password *****@35 now you have everything to set me up
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/28/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome John

Do you still have services with Comcast that you pay for?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Can you please return to your question here John?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist