Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My outlook.com password does not allow me to log-into

Customer Question

My outlook.com password ***** not allow me to log-into Outlook 2010.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 7
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

hI, I tried to accept the request for remote support but it said payment failed.. A lot of times this means that your bank or credit card blocked the transaction.. A quick call to them usually clears that up.

In the meantime, Ill send the offer back to you to be clicked and accepted.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's not accepting my credit card
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Im not sure if you have paypal, but its always accepted.. With that being said since there are payment processing issues.

lets continue via written support.

When you start outlook 2010, what is the exact error message you get.. Does it say the password ***** server xxxx.mail.com is invlaid, 0x000456 etc?

If it gives you an error message or code please tell me word for word what you are seeing.