Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I do not want to change my email account. I want my old

Customer Question

I do not want to change my email account. I want my old email account back.***@******.***
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: google
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: settings, accounts tab, send mail as section and tried to edit. to no avail
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Are you trying to access your email on a mobile device or computer?