Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

U have had a gmail a/c 3 years but dont seem to be able to

Customer Question
U have had a gmail...
U have had a gmail a/c for over 3 years but dont seem to be able to open it
The email address is***@******.***
Can u help please
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
6/20/2016
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when accessing your gmail email address at the gmail.com website?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
not that I can see
Wndowsxp I think
To morrow may be better around 12noon Sydney time please as my secretary will be in & she knows more

I can help you right now. Can I connect remotely to your computer and fix this issue directly for you right now?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
please

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=dbd86f3f-74d4-4999-abb5-4513f34521de

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist