Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Father of Connor. He has two email accounts one which is

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** ***** father of Connor Williams. He has two email accounts one which is***@******.*** password CWbw12345 and the other which we have just found***@******.***
He is 12 years old and need to access this email account but says he has forgotten the password. My name and credit card is on his Xbox live account. How can I get or reset his password.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Is this***@******.*** linked with the Xbox live account?

Have you tried to reset the password ?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Also how did he used to access this***@******.*** email account is it using web browser (Internet explorer) or using email application ?

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No only [email protected] is linked I think.
I have tried to reset but he has filled in incorrect age etc God knows what else. The phone number which is attached to email I don't know but ends in 73
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He attached Instagram, oovoo and snapchat to this email.....for safety reasons I need to access
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the details.

how did he used to access this***@******.*** email account is it using web browser (Internet explorer) or using email application ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
iPhone he accessed it I believe but uses oovoo on pc. I can get into oovoo cause computer knows password
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

If i give you remote support link can you open that on the windows PC where he accessed this hotmail so that i can check it directly and try to recover/reset the password.

It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Bradley, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Do you still need help with this problem?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess