Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Where is this email address from *******************

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Leasa, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you trying to track where this email address is being used to send you emails?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please...where is it coming from? What country?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back. I cannot tell you that unless I can see the email that you got from this email address. Do you have an email message that came from this email address?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have 1,000s , how do I send it to you
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

No, you do not need to send them to me. I can remotely access your computer so that I can check these emails and track the location of the sender. Unfortunately, I cannot trace as to the actual person who used it, that is impossible at this point. But we can track the location, the country and city the emails are coming from.

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I will send you the formal offer now, there you can see the extra fee and you can choose to accept it so that we can start the remote session.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bot***** *****ne, how much!
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I just sent you the formal offer. Please check on your screen. The extra fee is 15.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I agreed, what is the problem?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Please use the accept button to accept the offer, then we can start the remote session.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forgive me please, I'm obviously not a computer wiz. I don't see an accept button?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Are you using Windows or Mac?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Apple iPad
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, I cannot remotely connect to an ipad. Do you have any other computers there that you can use for the remote session?