Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Experience:  Systems Administrator
58973002

My desktop won't open. AOL tech set this up earlier this

Customer Question

My desktop won't open. AOL tech set this up earlier this week and it worked perfectly. Tried again after 4=5 days and nothing.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: Just discovered it this morning. Been out of town for 4 days.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Non Don't know where to start
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Nothing I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I can assist you. When you mention that the desktop will not open, is this your Windows Desktop or the AOL Desktop? Would you like to do a remote session to resolve this faster?

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Normally, you update safari through your Apple menu, software updates.

However, since you are running lion 10.7.5, you probably have the newest version of safari you can run on Lion.

To update safari, you will need to update your OS.. Id suggest updating to Yosemite 10.10 and not going for el capitan 10.11

You can update by using an installer such as this USB http://amzn.to/1Ugf7V2

Or through the app store, and this link will guide you t hrough that process http://osxdaily.com/2014/10/16/os-x-yosemite-available-free-download/

Once you upgrade your OS, you can then update safari to the newest version available for yosemite.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help with this?