Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have downloaded windows live mail but I am unable to get

Customer Question

I have downloaded windows live mail but I am unable to get emails from telstra/bigpond which i have had for several years and had no problems until the hard drives was repaired on 2 occassions and came back with windows 8 on it and have not been able to get my mail through wlm.. I upgraded to windows 10 and still have the same problem all updates for windows 10 have been done NB........ windows 8.1 was on when purchased then updated to 10 when it became available regards ***** *****
Category: Email
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Can i start a secure remote session which helps to view and work with you in real time

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

If you are ready, request you to download and install below tool on your computer

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d5008cdf-17b4-4d66-b09b-fbf9e48f569f

Procedure:

1: Click Above link

2: Click "I Agree"

3: Click "Download"

4: Double click file after download

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Dear *****,

Are you still there

waiting for your reply

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

It seems you have gone offline

Please let me know when you are back..

Also request you to install above tool so that i can connect you

Thanks

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Greetings Patrica...

Didn't find you back..

Please let me know if you are still waiting for answer

Thanks