Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

What can be done when you cannot get in of your google programs because of forgotten password?

Customer Question
It doesn't verify my emails...
What can be done when you cannot get in of your google programs because of forgotten password? It doesn't verify my emails for recovery
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/13/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there Peggy and welcome

When you try to recovery your account at

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery

What is stopping you from completing this?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It has my husband's email as not being able to use, and that is the only email that is on my account. It will not recognize any of my email addresses.

Thanks Peggy, unfortunately then this puts you in a difficult position.

The automated tools will not be able to help you regain access.

You will need to follow the manual process, it is the only option left in your situation.

You'll need a working email account so they can contact you on it. I advise to make a temporary one here if you do not have one

https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?service=mail

Then go to this link and fill in the form please.

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2?p=

You will then need to allow up to 48 hours for Google to contact you with the instructions to reset your password ***** if they reject the request. I they reject it you would have no option but to create a new account.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can you not fix it? I thought that was what I was paying for.

We answer questions and provide support Peggy.

The only way to fix this will be via the instructions I provided. There is no other way to get around this.

The information I provide which stands a good chance to regain you access is what you paid for.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you cancel this so I will not be billed to my paypal.

ok.... well we work on trust here and even though you got the instructions to get back into your account, you do not have to pay for this... but you will have to contact customer service in order to get your refund

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
phone number

you will need to email them on***@******.***

Thanks

Richard, Email Systems Specialist