Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Lost 1500 hotmail messages from hotmail account this am.

Customer Question

lost 1500 hotmail messages from hotmail account this am. There last night. Not in deleted box/ Can I recover?
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Have you tried logging in and clicking the "recover deleted mail" blue text on the hotmail deleted folder p age?

If not, lets start there and try that first.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/outlook/recover-deleted-messages

You have to allow popups, and once you do so and click recover deleted messages, wait.

A new window should open.. And after a few minutes it should show a list of messages with the choice at the top of recover or purge. Do not click purge!

That will let you restore any recently deleted messages. If you get stuck or run into any issues let me know. And if this works please remember to return and click and submit a rating to show that I was able to help you.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.