Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My aol top stories will not come up : Just now : I have been

Customer Question

my aol top stories will not come up
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: Just now
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have been getting a GAD when it would not open, but when trying agin, it comes up on return to mail
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that I know of except that I am 92 years old and there is a lot I do not understand about this thing!!!!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** you mean you cannot see the Top stories when you open the AOL home page ?