Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

The first problem is in pixels. I set my pixels at 1366-768

Customer Question
aol changes back to 640...
The first problem is in pixels. I set my pixels at 1366-768 aol changes back to 640 -480 not allowing me a full screen
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: Two weeks
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have called tech support and they cannot understand. I have followed all their instructions. The ref # *****
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: The clicking on aol icon keeps making me go round in circles. I check the aol icon and it tells me to restart to download . I do that and I keep getting the same message I am on windows 10 and your old programs will not update.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
6/10/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me when this problem started please?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist