Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have forgotten my email address and my password please

Customer Question

I have forgotten my email address and my password ***** help me to recover them.
Sent
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

When is the last time you accessed your email address? Have you ever emailed anyone from that email address?

Or used that email address on a phone?

Do you know if the email address was with yahoo.com, gmail, or comcast, verizon,.net etc ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wonderful job in such short time, It,s the first request of each and every costumers, I got my sher.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Your last message was unclear. Did you still need help recovering your email address?

Or are you good to go?

Dustin S

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I can assist. Please let me know which service in which you'd like to have your password ***** I can help with the procedure.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Two hours ago I paid $39 for a unsuccessful job wich I regret I wrote a comment on it too, before I try the resolet of the work, and now you are asking for another $39 its a good business, isn't it?you guys better fix my problem, the way you advertise. I am with g.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't got any responses to my claim since yesterday, isn't it against your advertising of professional service?

I apologize for the delay. We've sent some responses that I'm afraid are not getting to you.

I see that you said you are with g.com but that domain name does not resolve. Is it gmail.com that you are trying to reset?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.