Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

My email is. I had trouble getting on the internet. They had

Customer Question

My email is***@******.***. I had trouble getting on the internet. They had me to sign up for facebook "again". I accidently put in the wrong password. I would like to have my first password ***** I can go back to my original timeline and page. How do I do this??
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

It sounds like you are signed into the wrong Facebook page.

Please click here: https://www.facebook.com/

Click on the down arrow in the upper right hand corner and select LOG OUT

You will be brought back to a sign in page. In the upper right hand corner, type in your email address in the box labeled "Email or Phone" and enter your Password ***** the "Password *****" then press Log In

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.