Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I did download WINDOWS 10 a month or so ago. I am a PC user

Customer Question
I did download WINDOWS 10...
I did download WINDOWS 10 a month or so ago. I am a PC user novice. Please help. I want to get my computer to open with BING. In the process of trying to open w/BING, I had gone to my Google Account.
Problem: Computer is now opening w/Google; I want it to open w/BING.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
6/6/2016
Email technician: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Just to make sure I understand correctly, are you trying to set the home page of your web browser to Bing?

Email technician: Bryan, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
Bryan, Computer Enthusiast

Which web browser are you using on Windows 10?

Did you still want to work on this, or have you found another solution?

Bryan, Computer Enthusiast