Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My ex girlfriend has made me a few accounts, emails and

Customer Question

my ex girlfriend has made me a few accounts, emails and different fake names ,i need held before my wife finds out ,and i am a dummy on the web
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

I'm sorry about the issue.

May I connect with you remotely(over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?
Secure Remote support($9) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Please reply back to me at the box given below.