Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I set up what I thought was a good password ***** "administrator" for my HP computer converted to Windows 10.

Customer Question
somehow I put in the...
I set up what I thought was a good password ***** "administrator" for my HP computer converted to Windows 10. somehow I put in the wrong password, and I'm locked out of administrator (I need to put some plugins into Google Sketchup) - Is there a way to change this password ***** that I can get into admin?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/2/2016
Email technician: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Is there an email address listed on your Start screen where it is asking for the password?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

do you still need help?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist