Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

A week or so ago Yahoo asked me to reconfirm my account and

Customer Question

A week or so ago Yahoo asked me to reconfirm my account and I realized I had lost -forgotten - my password. I have tried everything yahoo suggested but unfortunately I have not been offered voice support as I had once before when the same thing happened. In order to have a "backup" account, as seemed mandatory in the yahoo instructions, I did just that - created a new yahoo mail account. Worked perfectly except that the new account is where my system goes when I access yahoo and I have no idea how to switch back to my original account so that I can go through the rescue procedures again.
Hope that makes sense? Anything you can do? I am NOT a techie!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

What is the exact message you get when you fail to sign in?