Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I cannnot access my yahoo email account because I forgot my

Customer Question

I cannnot access my yahoo email account because I forgot my password. When I enter a verification code which they send me on my mobile phone, it doesn't work. All of my friends and emails are directed to that yahoo account. How can I reset my password ***** Yahoo?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.
I'm sorry about the issue.

May I connect with you remotely(over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($9) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Once you accept the remote support offer, please click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c0e6df77-f5f3-4d79-967a-badb436c8004

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program to start remote session.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

If you do not want secure remote assistance, I'm ready to help you in the question and answer session.

Please follow the steps given below:

Step A: Please go to https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot, and try to reset your Yahoo email account password ***** again.

Step B: If you're not able to reset your account password, I suggest you to fill out Yahoo recovery form and provide them your (Alternate)working email address as contact email address. Yahoo team will get back to on that email address.

Please follow the steps given below:

Click the link given below:

Click Me

Under Topic- choose- Abuse and Spam

Under Sub-topic- choose-Got a message my account is deactivated .

Click Email link under We're here to help!

And fill out the details.

Under Email address that you have access to *- Enter your Alternate working email ID which you're able to access now.

Under detailed description, please tell them about the issue that you're not able to login.

And create a request and then Yahoo team will get back to on your alternate email address.

Yahoo do not provide any other mean to get back to their customer service. That is why we have to choose this option-Got a message my account is deactivated .

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please reply back to me at the box given below.

Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated.

Thank you, ***** *****

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Could you please tell me if you follow the steps provided?

Do you still need help with this? IF yes, please let me know.

Else please take a second to rate my service by clicking the stars at the top of the screen then submit.
Thank you, ***** *****