Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Unable to get outlook.com to come on over the internet

Customer Question
unable to get outlook.com to come on over the internet
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
5/27/2016
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
communicate on this page

Thank you. Please, give me all the information regarding this problem that you have.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
internet is functioning. Am able to get msn explorer but the outlook icon is dysfunctional.

Are you having problems going to Outlook.com in a browser or are you having problems while running the application Outlook?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
outlook.com in a browser. The message isunable to connect with group policy client.

I don't understand how that could be possible. What is the message that you are given, verbatim?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That was the message. It talks about an administrative issue.

No group policy that I am aware of would block you from accessing Outlook.com.

Please, try again and give me the exact message.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
To accomplish this I would have to shut down because it only messages when starting up whicwould put us out of touch and have to restart the entire process.

You can just come back to this website and log in. You won't have to restart anything.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
give me the exact website address and I will plow on ahead.

You can look up and see the address. The address is www.Justanswer.com

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks. I'm back to the wonderful world of windows 10. Yee haw little doggee!

Have you restarted?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It’s a certifiable miracle. After all our farting around when I shut down the computer and restarted everything was normal. Do you have the inside track on lottery tickets?

I am very happy to hear that. As far as lotto numbers go, I would choose 10, 1, 19, 15, 14, & 33. :)

It sounds like the problem was one of those random type issues that occur randomly for absolutely no reason.

If you do have any issues in the future, please let me know.

Thank you,

***** *****

Jason Jones, Computer Technician