Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Is it possible to obtain my previous email account:

Customer Question

Is it possible to obtain my previous email account: ***@******.*** I have lost the password.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kathy, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Approximately when was the last time that you were able to access the said email account? Also, are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has been approximately 2 months since the last time I was able to access the account. I am using Windows 10
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information.Please give me a moment to check for your recovery options.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for patiently waiting. Do you still have the mobile phone number ending in 61? If yes, please tell me the last 4 digits of that mobile number.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, my old number was(###) ###-#### My new number is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, my old number was: (###) ###-####
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that information. Please give me a moment.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for patiently waiting. Unfortunately, since you no longer have access to this OLD mobile phone number, there is no way that we can reset the account for you online.Your next and only option is to file a recovery report to Yahoo and I can directly assist you with that using our Secure Remote Assistance offer.Also, you will need a working email address so that Yahoo can contact you regarding the progress of the recovery.Can I remotely access your computer then so that we can file the recovery request now while you watch on your screen? Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I have to pay for no results?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You should say up front: If you have a new number we cannot help you. You should not charge me $40. for nothing!
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
I am very sorry but when the request is made, results depend on the data you provide to Yahoo to prove that you own the account. I understand your frustration but we are not Yahoo, we have no affiliation with Yahoo. but I can surely assist you in recovering your account despite the inactive old phone.The good thing is, we guarantee our service. You can always get a refund if you are not satisfied -- that is, if we are not able to recover the account.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Kathy,I you are willing to continue, we can use our Secure Remote Assistance offer to do a remote session so that I can directly assist you in the recovery process. When the recovery request is submitted successfully, we can then wait for 24 to 48 hours for Yahoo feedback regarding the results of the recovery.If you do not want to continue, which I truly understand, here is the procedures for requesting a refund:ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refundThank you for using our service. Best regards,Jess