Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems Engineer
94203781

When I created an email account husband.***@******.***....he

Customer Question

When I created an email account for my husband.***@******.***....he can use from work. he is retiring and needs to email all his file to the gmail. he can do from from. Of I have an email***@******.***...and...it works on mine email but not his.
What can I do to fix it.
Thank U
NInfa
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I can assist you. How large are the files that he is trying to attach? How many files at once?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he can not Attach anything. Doesn't work

There is a 25 MB limit on attachments on Gmail e-mails. If he has a Google account, he could use https://drive.google.com and upload his files to there. He would then have access at home.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
jason, I spoke with my husband he said, when I created his account I use old email from work. So, work email is attach to his new email. He works for the government and they are not letting him attach anything to his email. Can I go back where I created this email and delete his work email.

So you are now wanting to delete***@******.***?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO , I want to delete his work***@******.***

Ah, I see. Do you have the***@******.*** in an e-mail client? If so, which e-mail client do you use?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My husband is work...and... he trying to send his files home to***@******.***. So when I created his account it ask for an email. so, I assume that I could use his work. So I did use his work email as a secondary email and now it won't let him attach anything to gmail. because he work is secret area. i want to delete his work***@******.*** where I created his gmail. Does this make to u.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
does this make sense to you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I can't have anything to do with email client...I just to deleted from where I created it or go find it on google so I can deleted it. That's all

I apologize, I just want to make sure I've got this straight, so you were in GMail and you went to Add Account.., then used***@******.*** as the new account and now you want to delete this new GMail account. Is that correct?

I can remotely connect for no extra charge. That might help make light of the situation.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No Jason,
How hard is it to understand... Created an Gmail? On the on line form I filled out. When you scroll down it ask for an for an email.
Then I use his work. Do I need to delete the account? Then start over OR can I go back to google where I created it and delete his work email.

Yes, I would delete the Gmail account that you created under his work e-mail,***@******.***. You can create a Google account with any e-mail address but the work e-mail address would be tied to the company so those e-mail would still go to that location.

Did that work the way you wanted?

Please let me know if you were satisfied with your answer by giving me a positive review for you question. If you feel you need more help, I'll be happy to help.
Thanks, Jason

Just checking with you again. Are you still in need of assistance?