Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I used micro 7 outlook express and now have 10 how can I

Customer Question

I used micro 7 outlook express and now have 10 how can I access my old outlook express info
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Hi Maurice. My name is*****'d be appy to help you with this. Do you have a new computer, or did you upgrade the old one? If it is a new computer, is the old one still up and running? If so, I can provide detailed instructions for you to export your data from Outlook Express and import it into an email program in Windows 10.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you while you watch via the Premium Service of Secure Remote Assistance. This is completely optional. If you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your old computer while you watch and export the file sthat we need to a cloud based service, then remote into your new computer and import them. If you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I will try something different
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please remove me from your files and do not charge my account