Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have a microsoft visual c ++ runtime library error Program

Customer Question

I have a microsoft visual c ++ runtime library error
Program c:windows\system32\conhost.exe terminatinf in
an unusual way. Can you help?
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac. Also, how long ago did this issue begin to happen? And, does it only happen when you try to run a specific program?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already answered this
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
If id seen where you answered it, I wouldnt have asked. No where is the version of windows you are using showing on this page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Microsoft windows 10 - it happens at any time in any program even at idle
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Ok, and how long ago did this issue start occurring?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it just started 2 days ago
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Excellent, then lets try a simple fix that doesnt have a downside.. This wont erase any files or documents or pictures. And it will only remove updates and programs and registry changes made in the last few days. Shut down the windows 10 computer, start it.. When it gets to the windows sign in screen, dont sign in.Instead, left click the power button at the bottom right.Then, hold down the shift key on your keyboard, and then click restart.This should bring you to the blue screen menu.. Choose troubleshooting, advanced, and then choose system restore.Once system restore loads, choose a restore point that was one day before this problem started and then carry out the system restore.That should fix the issue, but if you get stuck or this doesnt work then please send a detailed reply and I will assist you further as needed. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.