Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Update came through to link Apple ID to iCloud - As I have

Customer Question

Update came through to link Apple ID to iCloud - As I have not used that gmail address or password ***** the day I bought the phone I have no idea how to unlock or get past this. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. The first thing that we need to do is find out which of these email addresses is linked to your Apple account. Let’s begin by going to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid. Click on "FORGOT APPLE ID" then click next and enter your first name, last name, and email address. If the email address is correct, your user id will be emailed to that address. If it is not correct, then you will see a message saying "We can't find an apple id matching the information provided. Click on try again and repeat this process until you get a message saying that an email has been sent. Once you've gotten that far, I will can help you regain access to the gmail account.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
I've narrowed this down a bit. I believe that your id is***@******.***. Please click on https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid. When the webpage opens enter that email address. Next click on "forgot password". Choose "answer security questions" and follow the prompts. Please let me know the results.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Karen do you still need help with this? if you'd like I can give offer a phone call. I can then get the information that I need from you to reset your Apple id password ***** you and get you back into your account.