Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am locked out of my iphone. Apparently I started to enter

Customer Question

I am locked out of my iphone. Apparently I started to enter a password ***** failed to do so How can I access information on my telephone?
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Hi there Norma. Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. Let's begin my making sure that your apple id and password ***** correct and that your apple account is not locked. Please go to https://appleid.apple.com/ an login with your Apple id and password ***** let me know the results.