Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Received a message this am that my aol.com not responding. I

Customer Question
googled iMAP and got the...
Received a message this am that my aol.com not responding. I googled iMAP and got the incoming and outgoing info. Where do I go from there?
I have been using the system for a number of years and can't understand why I suddenly have this problem. Can you help an old fogey solve this?
Thanks
Tom M****
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
5/20/2016
Email technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 1 year ago
Martin, Network Engineer
Hello and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.When did the problem start?Would you like me to fix the problem remotely for you?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist