Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Pearl! JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

Hi Pearl!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I can no longer access my bellsouth.net email on my iPhone.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: I thought it was bellsouth.... Not sure maybe Yahoo
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: in my mail settings on my iphone it keeps asking for the password. When I type password ***** says invalid.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to access your @bellsouth.net email address at the att.net website?Do you also have a windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Do you also have a Windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or Mac computer?When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,
Have you tried anything at the att.net website?When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,