Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am

Customer Question

Hi I am***@******.*** and cannot access my emails,how do I fix this,I know my
password ***** it will not let me in.one question if I cannot access my account and I cannot get in to Microsoft,i have tried answering their questions with no success how can you help me.
John.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I have just paid $61 to have help but received nothing now you want more money,do you think I am silly enough to be ripped off twice.IF YOU ARE LEGIT,CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD PAYMENT PLEASE.
JOHN ROBNSON
I'm sorry; I'm trying to help you, but it seems you did not see my previous reply. There is no additional charge, and we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Did you see my previous reply?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer for you?Please let me know; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your hotmail account let me know when you are online i will assist and fix the problem for you with no additional cost.