Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I am problems logging onto my Facebook account

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
5/16/2016
Email technician: Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer replied 1 year ago
Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
Hi, my name is Jason. I'd be happy to assist.
You might try to do a password ***** from Facebook. Do you have access to the e-mail account that is listed on your Facebook account?
It is possible that you account password ***** reset for whatever reason and changed. Password ***** is the best way to ensure that you secure your account.
Let me know if you need any other information.
Please let me know if you were satisfied with my answer by giving me a positive review for you question. If you feel you need more assistance, I'm happy to help or I can open your ticket up to another Expert in the main queue. Thanks, Jason
Haven't heard from you to see if this fixed your issue. Let me know and don't forget to post my rating. Jason
Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer