Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your issue.
As I understand it, the issue is that you're trying to send an email using a link, but the link only covers a portion of the full email address, so when you click on it, you don't get the full email address. Here's what you can do:
1) Click the link so that it launches your email program. Then erase the incorrect email address it put in the To line for the message.
2) Go back to the document and highlight the entire email address with your mouse. Position the mouse cursor at the beginning of the email address, hold down the left mouse key, drag it to the end of the message (past the underline) and let go of the mouse button.
3) Press Ctrl-C on your keyboard to copy the email address to the clipboard.
4) Go back to your email program, click in the To address and press Ctrl-V to paste the full email address in the message.
5) Continue to develop your email and send it.
If this answers your question, please accept the answer and rate me accordingly. I don't get paid anything for helping you until you accept an answer. Thanks and have a great day!