Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Cannot log in to any of my outlook mail also want todelete

Customer Question

cannot log in to any of my outlook mail also want todelete all but for one
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? Have you tried anything else at the outlook.com website?When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Let me know when you would be online?