Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I require information on how to unblock my Mozilla Thunderbird

Customer Question

I require information on how to unblock my Mozilla Thunderbird email programme, It is curently locked in the - I am sorry but I am getting too confused with my situation and feel it necessary to cancel my request, Please accept my apology. Les Baker
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with thunderbird. http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ff99e503-55b3-4abf-95d7-4093f78430b1 Click on the remote link and run Secure Remote AssistanceAfter you click on the link given above it will open a page click on the green "I Agree" button.Download and run the Elsinore screen connect.Allow it to install and let it be opened.