Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

Google chrome changed my email to***@******.*** and

Customer Question

google chrome changed my email to***@******.*** and i lost everything in my primary contacts. I need to go back to my other email which is***@******.***. can you help me. thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience.I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Yes, I can help you with that.I will need to connect to your computer screen remotely in order to find your password ***** make the change.Click on the blue link below and allow the remote session to download and run please>http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6caecc0a-e8f3-4100-aa16-0f21ee6c633b
do you still need help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Randy ,whats the 58 $ for thought you would get my old email back for that price
Yes, sorry about that. The remote support is usually an additional offer. I can do that for the initial fee. Please disregard the additional offer I will work on the Gmail password ***** then let you know when I can do the remote. Will that be okay?
let me know when you are available for the screen connect please?