Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My Id is: [email protected]

Customer Question

my Id is: [email protected]
but I'm 82 years old and forgot my password ***** I don't know how to get a new password ***** my Id...Please help me. Thank you...
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried anything else at the yahoo.com website?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible. I'm sorry about the issue. I will work with you until this gets fixed. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below. May I connect with you remotely(over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?Secure Remote support($19) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website.