Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

A message that you sent

Customer Question

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: emails keep boucing backYour IP [116.0.20.84] is on one or more DNS blacklists. ulc: 9223369036808655838, rcp: 0001. (#5.1.1)
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: its not happening to emails only on some
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 1 year ago.
hello, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you with your issue. How long have you been getting this error?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have sovled the problem already.
I would like to request a refund please
Hello, thank you for letting me know, I will forward this conversation to customer service now.