Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot access email. In response to that, your response

Customer Question

I cannot access email. In response to that, your response was 'will send you an email telling you how to change password?'
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please stay with me on this web page. Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do not want to allow remote access. No thank you
I'm sorry. With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you as this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I can provide written instructions.What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Please let me know; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Hello there. Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue as I will need to you ask for personal information such as your email address and possibly your account name and password ***** you know it. We are not allowed to exchange personal information on the chat box as it would be visible to all users of the site. For this reason, I have offered the Premium Service of a phone call This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.