Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I have been locked out of my email

Customer Question
i have been locked out of my email
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
5/11/2016
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Do you still have access to your mobile number ending in 11 or with the last 2 digits of 11? Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no i no longer have that mobile number
Thank you for writing back with that information.This means then that your only option to recover the account is through the recovery form or the questionnaire that you mentioned.Can you please tell me how you usually access your email account before? Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer or Chrome or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i have already tried the questionnaire it says to wait for 24 hours . usually i use google chrome
Did you receive an email notification in your working email account right after submitting the questionnaire?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the ones i received before were stating that the information is insufficient. the last one about 24 hours popped on the screen after submitting
Thank you for writing back with that information. The main problem that could have caused you to receive such error (insufficient information) is when the much of the information you submitted is not the same compared to the actual information on your account.Are you sure that you have submitted correct information in the recovery form? Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in filling up the form to ensure that you recover the account?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
well i cant remember exactly because it is an email i use for work so there is a lot of emails
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
so if you were to assist remotely assist how would that work coz i still have the insufficient information
Unfortunately, the recovery process using this questionnaire is very critical since you need to provide exact information in the fields they require. The reason for this is because, the answer you provided in the questionnaire is being matched to the actual information on your account using a software program -- without human intervention. So, as long as you provide matching information, you will be able to recover the account.Critical information being required there includes the email addresses of the contacts you last contacted, the subjects of the emails you last sent.If I am remotely connected to your computer, though the information comes from you, at least I can tell if they are correct in format of not.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my question is i will still have the mismatching information sop how would that help . i filled in all the fields to the best of my abilities
Did you fill out ALL the fields there in the questionnaire? The billing info should be left blank.How many contacts did you enter there? Are you sure those contacts are correct?How many SUBJECTS did you enter there? Are you sure those SUBJECTS are correct as they appear on your Inbox?With remote access, I can also assist you in contacting a Hotmail/Windows Live moderator to intervene in the process.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
initially i left the billing info blank
Are you sure of the recently contacts you listed there? They must be correct email addresses of the people you last contacted.Also, the subjects is critical because through they are not case sensitive, they must be EXACT. For instance, if the subject line was a reply, it usually has RE. The subject "Re: Our vacation schedule" is NOT the same as "Vacation schedule".
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
its been over 2 weeks and since i last accessed the email so accuracy is difficult. wat i want to know is after paying that amount is there a guarantee or we are just trying
I am very sorry but the only way to recover your account is by providing the correct information in the recovery form (questionnaire). That is the only way Hotmail allows you access to the account by proving that you own it.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
so if you connect remotely will there be a difference
Yes, I can assist you in the filling of required informationI can also help you contact a moderator who is a real person to intervene in the processBut then again, success in this recovery depends on the information you provide to them
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist