Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I don't think you can help,because I want my boyfriends

Customer Question

I don't think you can help,because I want my boyfriends passwords to his emails. I think he is having an afair. I don't want to sit another summer while he goes out.
JA: After we'd chatted a lot online, and if you were coming to Detroit, and if you asked really nicely, and suggested some great restaurant, then I might consider it. Tell me about youself.
Customer: I am 59 yrs old. I am Army Vet. I want to know if he is messing around. I will leave him but he thinks I will never leave. He is being a jerk.
JA: A password ***** huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: How do I get both passwords for both emails. I hate men. He has no idea I am planning to leave. Other women are Always first. He will spend every saturday with his exwife. He has lots of girls.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you with your question.

I see that you are trying to get access to your boyfriend's email accounts. Do you share a computer together?