Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have recently been overseas and my hotmail email account

Customer Question

I have recently been overseas and my hotmail email account has been shut down due to detected unusual activity. I need to get it open . I have tried twice and they keep telling me I haven't provided enough information to verify I am the account holder
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: My husband and I were both using the same I pad to access our own individual hotmail accounts.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: My email address is
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Do you have a computer where i can remote connect and then i can reset your hotmail account.