Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My Outlook 2007 Contacts Folder has disappeared (wi

Customer Question

Hello
My Outlook 2007 Contacts Folder has disappeared (without me being prompted to delete). It happened after I was Cleaning/Creating More Disk Space - which I have conducted numerous times without a problem. I have tried the .pst search but to no avail. How can I retrieve the Contacts Folder?
Thank you
Tannaz Namdar
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can help you in one of two ways:1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch. In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let's try the first option first. Thank you.
Okay, there is not much I can do in that case.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What happens now?
I can opt out and allow another person to help being that you don't want to do the remote session. I'm sorry, but I don't understand how I will be able to analyze your system and locate the culprit without the remote.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand. I may get back to you later. Thank you. Tannaz
Yes, I will be here standing by. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just noticed that a total of $47 were charged to my CC. I was told that the charge would be $5 plus $42if the question is answered. Since my question was not answered, why has the additional $45 been charged to my cc?Thank you
Tannaz
Hello,The moment I responded the first time, you are charged the full amount. All of this is covered by a 100% guarantee. Do you want to continue here or do you want me to send up a refund request?- Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please send a refund request. Thank you.
Thank you. I will do that. We do not work for free.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I certainly don't expect you to work for free. It is just that the home page states that a $5 good-will amount will be charged at the start and the rest after the question is answered. Thank you,Tannaz,