Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have a Yahoo account BUT my computer was hacked!! I need

Customer Question

I have a Yahoo account BUT my computer was hacked!! I need to get a new email address and password. Can you help me?
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.Ma'am just to clarify when you say your computer had been hacked do you mean your email account ?Do you want to create this new email address in yahoo or any other email service like outlook,gmail?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma’am please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.Please let me know.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.let me know when was the last time you were able to login fine.