Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I was able to get into our Outlook email earlier today, but

Customer Question

I was able to get into our Outlook email earlier today, but suddenly I cannot access our inbox.
We are a community theater. I am the General Manager, but I do not know the passwords, and staff changes so frequently, no one else does. The system is left so no password ***** *****
We are StageIII Community Theatre in Casper, Wyoming, and whoever set up the system with you years ago is gone now.
Please help us. We have a final performance tomorrow night, and we are paralyzed.
If I can just restore the IN-BOX, we should be okay.
Category: Email
Expert:  Evan Davis replied 1 year ago.
HI there, my name is ***** ***** justanswer.com and I would like to try to assist you today. From Outlook, on the folders list, when clicking on the Inbox, what message do you receive? Is the Inbox empty? Thanks, Evan