Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Access to my email account through my Kindle has been shut

Customer Question

Access to my email account through my Kindle has been shut off. Amazon reports the problem is with the email account. Please restore the account so my Kindle will work. Thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi,I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answerpossible.

I'msorry about the issue.

Iwill work with you until it gets fixed. Would you like to continue inthe question and answer session or remote session or phone supportsession.

SecureRemote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while youstay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

Pleasereply at the box given know. Thank you

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi,I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I' m sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. Would you like to continue in the question and answer session or remote session or phone support session.

Could you please tell me about your email service provider? gmail/yahoo/hotmail or other.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

I'm ready to help you with this issue. Please reply back to me at the box given below. Thank you.