Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Access to my email account through my Kindle has been shut

Customer Question
off. Amazon reports the...
Access to my email account through my Kindle has been shut off. Amazon reports the problem is with the email account. Please restore the account so my Kindle will work. Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
5/5/2016
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 1 year ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hi,I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answerpossible.

I'msorry about the issue.

Iwill work with you until it gets fixed. Would you like to continue inthe question and answer session or remote session or phone supportsession.

SecureRemote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while youstay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

Pleasereply at the box given know. Thank you

Hi,I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I' m sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. Would you like to continue in the question and answer session or remote session or phone support session.

Could you please tell me about your email service provider? gmail/yahoo/hotmail or other.

I'm ready to help you with this issue. Please reply back to me at the box given below. Thank you.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist