Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

My account email was***@******.***. But my yahoo

Customer Question

My account email was***@******.***. But my yahoo email is hacked and I forgot my password. Is there a way you could recover my account and send me a password ***** link to***@******.***?
I have slides shows in my account and do not want to lose them.
Thanks!
Category: Email
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent technology expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you today.I have begin the Yahoo! account recovery process on your behalf, and you should soon receive a validation code at your @gmail.com address which you will need in order to re-gain access to your account. When you receive that code, please follow the link in the message and enter the code where prompted; then follow the on-screen instructions to regain access to your account.I hope that helps!