Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot access my Email account -***@******.***. Password

Customer Question

I cannot access my Email account -***@******.***. Password ***** been FElaine3202 since opening the account. When I try to sign I am asked if my account j....39.
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.It looks like "FElaine3202" is not the current password ***** your e-mail account. To reset it, you can request a password ***** code to be sent to the associated e-mail address, which looks like this: J*************@******.*** Do you recognize it, and can you access that e-mail address?I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro