Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

How do I fix email problems on windows 10?

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. May I know the email client you are using? What is the response you are getting while trying to use your email? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using the program that came with windows 10. I have had problems before and here it is again. I get about 1 email in three or four days. Sometimes the spam comes to the spam folder during this time and sometimes not. I hate windows 10
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this $39.00 in addition to the $40.00 I am already paying?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No answer until I agree to another charge?
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Have you ever setup your email address with Live mail? May I know your email address? (in order to know the email service you are using) If you opt for remote support, you will be charged US $39 extra. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have set this up with live mail and am using gmail. It works for a few weeks and then poof nothing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can send.mail to myself but cannot receive mail
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Can you setup gmail on your Live mail once again?Instructions : https://support.ihouseweb.com/support/solutions/articles/5000615950-add-your-gmail-account-to-windows-live-mail Make sure IMAP access is enabled in Gmail.http://email.about.com/od/livemaildesktoptips/qt/et_get_gmail.htm Let me know the response. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Says to use settings after clicking gear icon. No such setting exists
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing. I still have no email. I can still access it on the web site, but it will not download onto my computer. I AM NOT HAPPY
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why can I not see your answer on my computer only on my phone
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please check your email on your computer through the gmail website, and access my reply from there. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on the gmail web site and have no mail from you
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Do you see any mails from justanswer? You have given gmail address while signing up with justanswer. Right? Thank you.S H E F I N