Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

How do I fix email problems on windows 10?

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/2/2016
Email technician: Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist replied 1 year ago
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. May I know the email client you are using? What is the response you are getting while trying to use your email? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am using the program that came with windows 10. I have had problems before and here it is again. I get about 1 email in three or four days. Sometimes the spam comes to the spam folder during this time and sometimes not. I hate windows 10
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is this $39.00 in addition to the $40.00 I am already paying?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No answer until I agree to another charge?
Hi, Have you ever setup your email address with Live mail? May I know your email address? (in order to know the email service you are using) If you opt for remote support, you will be charged US $39 extra. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have set this up with live mail and am using gmail. It works for a few weeks and then poof nothing
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can send.mail to myself but cannot receive mail
Hi, Can you setup gmail on your Live mail once again?Instructions : https://support.ihouseweb.com/support/solutions/articles/5000615950-add-your-gmail-account-to-windows-live-mail Make sure IMAP access is enabled in Gmail.http://email.about.com/od/livemaildesktoptips/qt/et_get_gmail.htm Let me know the response. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Says to use settings after clicking gear icon. No such setting exists
Hi, Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Nothing. I still have no email. I can still access it on the web site, but it will not download onto my computer. I AM NOT HAPPY
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Why can I not see your answer on my computer only on my phone
Hi, Please check your email on your computer through the gmail website, and access my reply from there. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am on the gmail web site and have no mail from you
Hi, Do you see any mails from justanswer? You have given gmail address while signing up with justanswer. Right? Thank you.S H E F I N
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist